Luxury North Facing 3 Level Home with 24m* Water frontage
House - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
Positioned perfectly north to water, this contemporary design Three-Level residence features sleek details complemented by impeccable finishes and high quality craftsmanship. Extraordinary warmth and flawless entertaining space epitomizes the indoor-outdoor flow of water front living at its finest.
Spacious open plan and filled with plenty of natural light, this master piece offers incredible entertaining area with breath taking Broadwater views, custom sports bar including teppanyaki kitchen, tiered state-of-the-art theater and infinity edge pool.
The designer chef’s kitchen with a separate preparation area has been equipped with premium quality Miele appliances. An oversized stone island bench top and glass splash back set the elegant tone for the beautiful cabinets throughout.
The master suite provides a large tranquil retreat boasting magnificent water views, private terraces leading off the bedroom to the outdoor Jacuzzi and sauna and a generous walk in robe complete with master-built cabinets.
• Stylish 5 ensuited bedrooms plus executive office
• Spacious & well furbished open plan living
• Expansive, indoor & outdoor entertaining areas
• Breathtaking Broadwater views
• Large 24m* water frontage
• Well-appointed chef’s kitchen with all Miele appliances
• Large tranquil retreat with sauna and Jacuzzi
• Fully sound proofed 6 seaters tiered media room with kitchenette
• Lift access all levels
• C-bus, electric blinds, Led lighting throughout
• Triple lock up garage and plus more car parking spaces on driveway
• Huge storage capacity
• Low maintenance garden
• 48 Solar panels – 12KW
This is an extraordinary and grand home that can entertain on the largest scale as well as provide sophisticated and intimate living. Live the life you deserve and experience a wonderful lifestyle that this amazing home offers. This unique property is must inspect!! Call Ivy and Isaac for an inspection today!!
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.