Ultimate lifestyle offering spectacular bay and Broadwater vistas
House Sold - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
This is an extraordinarily luxurious, grand home for those that aspire for and attain the very best in life.
Its unique and sophisticated European charm exemplifies a quality of build that is very rarely achieved and provides extensive formal and informal living and dining areas all of which take advantage of the glorious water views. During the day, the views showcase the endless array of vessels skirting the edge of the Sovereign Islands while your own vessel remains protected on its jetty and dolphins swim-by taking advantage of the canal dividing the island from east to west. At night, the property’s extensive use of stone, timber, travertine, double-height raked ceilings and floodlit feature walls create an ambience which is breathtaking. You will marvel at the spectacular views over the bay toward South Stradbroke Island.
Everything about this property has been finished to the highest standard, with bespoke detailing throughout, ‘one of a kind’ 75 square* substantial masterpiece situated on 815m2* block with 21.5m* waterfrontage and extensive views.
The property has recently been fully refurbished in which the meticulous owner set-out to restore every aspect of this unique home. The work undertaken included renewal of all timber doors and windows and refinishing of all travertine, marble and timber surfaces; complete removal and reinstallation of all gardens with new reticulation systems; installation of front fence and electrically-operated gates; replacement of all internal and external lighting and switching; refurbishment or replacement of all appliances; new balustrading; painting; installation of US-sourced Fanimation ceiling fans in all bedrooms; extensive curtaining with fabrics sourced from Europe; 3m prestige tint to north and east facing windows; integrated Sonos music system providing audio to internal and external areas and Ubiquiti wi-fi system providing coverage across entire property;
Upon entering the grand foyer entrance, you will note the soaring ceilings, rare double height, old church doors and a feature stone turret created through the use of 200 tonnes of stone, encircling a timber-step stair case providing access between the ground floor and upstairs level. Across the ground floor the home provides an array of flexible formal and informal living and dining options, with the formal areas centred around a double-sided, two-storey, stone encased gas fireplace. All living areas have easy through French doors to the pool-side’ outdoor living and entertaining spaces.
Designed and restored for the discerning, this luxury family home provides one-of-a-kind living with impressive finishes from the finest materials. Stunning gardens, two-and-a-half storey stone turret, timber and glass, all inspired by the beauty of Mediterranean design. The home has been approved by Hong Kong Feng Shui Master, Tinming Yeung.
Experience a wonderful lifestyle in one of Gold Coast’s most prestigious suburbs with quaint local village, access to the South-East’s leading schools, abundant parklands and delightful Broadwater walks.
* 815m2* block, 21.5m* water frontage
* Luxurious 75 square* family home
* Multiple formal and informal living and dining options – an entertainer’s delight
* Grand master suite offering large walk-in-robe, travertine en-suite with freestanding
bath and uninterrupted views to South Stradbroke island
* French-inspired, hand-painted farmer’s kitchen with travertine splashback and
quality gas appliances
* Alfresco dining and poolside cabana
* Executive style office with separate entry
* Sheltered pontoon for large boat offering bridge-free access
* Soaring ceilings and exposed beams in living room
* Double height entry doors, stunning foyer featuring stone turret and spiral stairs
* Resort style horizon-edged pool
* Unique building materials including
– terracotta roof tiles sourced from Provence, France
– extensive use of Italian travertine and Carrara marble
– 100-year-old Australian hardwood timber floors
* Integrated Sonos music system throughout
* Ubiquiti wi-fi provides coverage across entire residence
* New Sony televisions throughout bedroom and living areas
* Updated security system
* Entire property recently fully refurbished to the highest standard
Be prepared to be impressed! Call now for your private inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.