The Sky, The Mountain,The Trees...
House Sold - TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN QLD
“All the birds have flown away…a lonely cloud floats by… We sit together the mountain & me…we sit together the mountain & I…only the mountain & I”
“MANDALAY” an exquisite home set amongst native Australian bushland with 180 degree uninterrupted spectacular westerly views over the Canungra Valley and beyond.
MANDALAY & its own guest cottage “”THE VILLA MANDALAY” is privately situated within 2 security gates and set on 11.9* acres and located only minutes from Canungra Village, Tamborine Mountain and 35 minutes from the Gold Coast . The owners of this beautiful property have achieved contemporary living that effortlessly links with the serene mountain and its surrounds combining sub-tropical Queensland living.
“Mandalay”, The main residence consists of 782* square meters living space with 3*m high ceilings, stone coloured porcelain tiles, blended wool carpets, and warm natural tones throughout. Magnificent views are afforded from all areas which include unique open plan living, feature wood fire place, large bi-fold doors flowing out to two undercover areas surrounded by spring fed gold fish ponds, sub-tropical gardens and uninterrupted views.
The kitchen is definitely the heart of this beautiful home, and features stone bench tops, Miele appliances, Butler’s pantry and a temperature controlled wine cellar.
Added features include:
• Solar heated 7m x 4m* salt water swimming pool, flowing off the outdoor area’s
• Impressive master bedroom with fireplace, superb walk in dressing room, dreamy
• Large theatre room
• Two guest bedrooms, both en suited and again captivating mountain range views
• Triple Garage, Separate Store room
• Mud room with shower, toilet and storage
• Security system
• 3.2 Kilowatt solar power
• 45,000* ltrs concrete water tank connected to infrared water purification system
• 9m x 6m* Steel constructed shed with lockable roller doors and entry door
• Electronic ornate gates to property
• Beautiful garden feature lighting and landscaping
“The Villa Mandalay” – Private and fully contained 174* square meter guest house separately located away from the main house
Added features include:
• Two large carpeted bedrooms
• Well appointed bathroom and open kitchen, living & dining
• Private deck area
• Wood fire place, stone features and timber floors
• Superb views
• Carport with parking
Tamborine Mountain is a beautiful lush green mountain plateau in the Gold Coast Hinterland, only an hour’s drive from Brisbane or Surfers Paradise. It is home to the first ever National Park in Queensland and a secret hideaway for Australia’s city dwellers
At every turn you will encounter breathtaking scenery and views, abundant wildlife and clean mountain air. Also a strong cottage Industry including many local arts and crafts, a host of natural and man-made attractions, award winning wineries and
top-class restaurants, country markets, festivals and events, a whole host of accommodation choices including romantic couples’ cottages and B&Bs await you on Tamborine Mountain.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.