Stunning Elevated Residence with a Resort Flair
House Sold - SANCTUARY COVE QLD
This grand residence set on a 1156m2* allotment with only one adjoining neighbor will be sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers. Entering this home, you will be delighted to find open, light-filled and oversized living areas that flow seamlessly with each other and to the numerous outdoor zones that this property affords.
Downstairs you will also find a generous guest bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite whilst the remaining 3 bedrooms are located on the first level providing a private accommodation zone for residents. Each bedroom is generously ensuited and has access to an architectural wrap-around balcony. The deluxe master is separated from the other 2 bedroom suites on this level by a nice sitting room mezzanine overlooking the living spaces below.
The large allotment that this property enjoys allows it to incorporate a variety of outdoor zones that help complete the resort lifestyle. A stunning pool with resort cabana, two separated outdoor alfresco areas and a beautifully manicured lawn and garden will spoil the new owner of choice.
This architecturally designed property has been constructed to the highest of standards and finished with superior fittings and materials. Do not miss this opportunity to secure this unique and private residential offering in a highly desirable and tightly held pocket of the Sanctuary Cove Estate.
Sanctuary Cove Resort features include:
– Gated community with golf buggy lifestyle
– Foreign Investment Review Board Approved
– Daily school bus pickup and drop off for Prestigious Gold Coast Schools including T.S.S and St. Hildas.
– 24/7 security including land and water patrols
– 2 Internationally renowned championship golf courses
– Country club & Golf club (pool, gym, tennis courts)
– Marine village with specialty retailers, restaurants, cafes, pharmacy, IGA and medical services.
– 4 Harbours, 293 berth marina
– InterContinental Hotel Resort
– Home of the internationally renowned Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show
– 45 mins* from Brisbane, 35 mins* from Gold Coast Airport, 10 mins* from train station
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.