OWNER DEMANDS SALE! All Reasonable Offers Considered!
House - PARADISE POINT QLD
This property offers families and home business owners alike the unique opportunity to secure one of Paradise Points most admired properties. This Victorian inspired home provides a floor plan that appeals to those astute buyers that want the space that a large home provides with the segregation of accommodation quarters that is necessary for everyday living. Formal and informal living and dining options all lead to landscaped gardens and the Master Suite includes a massive parent retreat perfect for the wind down after a busy day. This substantial residence was originally purposefully designed to incorporate a home business with separate entry, waiting room and private parking. It is ideally positioned for the home business owner who would like to take advantage of these features and would like to gain extra exposure from the wide street frontage. Do not miss the opportunity to secure this prestigious residence within easy walk to the Broadwater and only a short stroll to Paradise Point shops, restaurants and alfresco cafes.
– Master w/ ensuite, walk-in-robe and private balcony
– Huge Parent’s Retreat or Upstairs Rumpus
– 2nd Master Suite w/ large ensuite w/ Spa
– 2 additional well-appointed bedrooms w/ B.I.R’s
– Downstairs Teenage retreat attached to bedroom
– Can be used as Office for Home Business with separate entry & waiting room
– Oversized Chef’s kitchen w/ large stone bench tops
– Large Sparkling pool with entertaining space
– Dedicated formal dining surrounded by manicured hedging
– Open-plan formal lounge & informal dining
– Dedicated laundry & downstairs dedicated guest powder room
– Secure DLUG w/ extra parking within gates for 4 cars or caravan/boat
– Freshly painted inside & out including roof & exterior all surfaces
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.