Luxurious Private Retreat with Resort Pools, Tennis Court on 3 Waterfront Blocks!
House - SORRENTO QLD
An incredible opportunity has arisen to acquire one of the most prestigious residential homes on the Gold Coast.
Boasting resort style luxury, set among tropical gardens, it has 57*meters of north facing water frontage and 120*m of sheltered access to Main River.
The moment you step inside the secluded spaces of this beautiful 91* square home you are aware of the tranquillity and privacy. It’s a lifestyle retreat, a true family home which exudes prestige, luxury and an elegant ambience of peace throughout. The finishes are quality and user friendly for the whole family, with a relaxed and inviting serenity.
If space and privacy is what you are after, the sophistication & design of this family home will impress you. Limestone floors flow throughout the ground floor of the home connecting the office with library and cellar, full gym and family entertainer kitchen. A stylish poolside formal lounge and dining area are perfectly positioned behind double doors ready for that special occasion.
The core central areas emanate style, a relaxing elegance, whilst living in splendour! High ceilings and full height glazing provides living spaces drenched in natural light and the adjacent spaces flow effortlessly for relaxed indoor and outdoor living options.
The gourmet kitchen with a huge marble island bench opening out to the servery, resort pool and covered terrace provides the centrepiece of the home. It is completed with European appliances and a butler’s pantry.
The parent master bedroom is a quiet waterfront wing with a private outdoor retreat, which is indulgent yet tranquil. You will have to experience it for yourself! A marble spa bath and dual shower area leads to an outdoor private shower oasis with a toilet/bidet and double vanity.
Flow into the media lounge and the private office area then cascade down to a sunken bedroom suite looking to the east over water to the city lights. The designer dressing room is a dream with full cabinetry, bevelled mirrored doors plus a generous drawer unit centrepiece. The privacy and elegance of this 20m* water frontage suite, combine to make this master retreat absolutely world class!
The upper floor boasts four king size bedrooms each with its own full size ensuite bathroom. The guest wing has its own private retreat lounge/rumpus room and there is a separate cinema lounge room and external terrace to complete the upstairs wing of the home.
– 2372* m2 across 3 adjacent titles with 57m* of water frontage facing due north
– 91* square Ron McMaster-built residence of concrete slab construction
– Separate 18m heated lap pool, north-south floodlit tennis court, commercial indoor sauna and huge resort pool.
– Barbecue pavilion adjoining alfresco entertaining, outdoor lounge and dining zone
– External Toilet and Shower facility
– Formal and informal lifestyle areas opening seamlessly to
alfresco waterfront terraces
– Marble kitchen with sliding glass servery, large butler’s
pantry and European appliances
– Central media lounge room with overhead projector and drop-down screen
– Gymnasium, wet bar, custom library with fireplace, deluxe wine tasting room/cellar
– Private boat ramps with winch, dry dock, two boat sheds, floating serviced pontoon
– Triple car garage with workshop, storage room and temperature-controlled wine cellar
– Commercial ducted air-conditioning and security cameras
– Sonos integrated sound, generous storage
A Prestige location in a quiet cul-de-sac, close proximity to manicured parklands, turf club, private and public schools, the beach, and the world-class shopping, dining and
entertaining precincts of Broadbeach, Sorrento shops, Isle of Capri markets, Pacific Fair and The Star Casino.
This private oasis is the ultimate statement in spacious contemporary luxury and offers the finest of finishes for the most elite buyer.
It is all about location!
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.