East Facing Fantastic Family Home- Wide water and Hampton Park Views
House - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
Opportunity has arisen in this tightly held Hampton park enclave for you to secure an ideal family home, perfect for entertaining! Wide bay view’s meters from the main Broadwater provides sheltered mooring for a large vessel and beautiful park across the road is an ideal area for kids to play around. The all-weather entertaining area is the hub of the home and allows year-round enjoyment in this beautiful location.
From the moment you enter through the front door, two story void entry featuring a chandeliers leads you to open plan living areas which flows effortlessly to large alfresco dinning, featuring an outdoor kitchenette with bar fridges and plenty of bench space overlooking pool on the water side which is ideal for entertaining family and friends. Modern kitchen with a butler’s pantry, fire place, ground floor guest suite overlooking park, wet bar, powder room and a media room.
As you come upstairs there is large rumpus/ living room with built in study desks. On the water side there is a grand master suite with a balcony overlooking extended canal views and also a spare ensuited bedroom. There are two additional bedroom suites overlooking the park.
Some other features are;
*Wide approx. 20m water frontage, large pontoon
* Clean modern lines and open living plan throughout
* Huge all-weather entertaining alfresco on the waterfront
* Bi-fold doors surround the alfresco area for year-round enjoyment
* 5 ensuited bedrooms – 4 upstairs & 1 guest bedroom downstairs
* Large master suite with extended water views
* Spacious open plan living areas, fire place
* Upstairs retreat lounge/rumpus room with study
* Great kitchen with large butler’s pantry, wet bar
* Tiered media room with projector and screen
* Sparkling lap pool on the waterfront
* Superb water views out to open calm canal
* 3 car garage with storage, Solar panels
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.