Three Bedroom Waterfront Penthouse
Unit - PARADISE POINT QLD
Penthouse 3602 is positioned on the top floor of the waterfront “Copia” building in the increasingly popular Salacia Waters complex. Stunningly appointed as you would expect a Penthouse to be, this beautiful property features high ceilings, top end European appliances and luxurious stone finishes throughout. Three king size bedrooms each with their own ensuite, dedicated media room, huge open planned living spaces (318m2* total floor area including balconies) leading onto an absolute waterfront entertaining balcony give a real sense of open space and light. Views from this Penthouse are first class with water, mountain and city views from every room in the apartment and practical features like automated external solar blinds and automated internal blinds as well as 3 secure car spaces in the basement help you feel secure, safe and comfortable.
Salacia Waters complex has an abundance of facilities for use by residents. Two outdoor pools as well as an indoor lap pool, two gas heated spas, a huge gym with sauna and change rooms, a recreational building that is big enough to host a wedding reception, a residents library and a cinema room. Onsite management are available Monday to Friday a there are security patrols day and night throughout the complex.
Standout Features Include:
– Massive Master suite with glass feature wall & marble ensuite
– Two king sized guest bedrooms both with their own ensuites
– Dedicated study area
– Separate laundry
– Dedicated media room
– Separate powder room for guests
– Abundance of storage throughout apartment
– Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
– Built in Gaggenau coffee machine, steamer, microwave and Vintec wine fridge
– Brand new automated blinds on all exterior balconies and interior windows
– Option to buy 18mtr marina berth
– 3 secure basement car parking spaces
– 3 Separate lockable storage units
– 3.3m* high ceilings to main living areas and alfresco balconies
Inspections available 7 days a week with selling agents Nicholas Mostyn & Geoff Brown.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.