OWNER HAS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE MUST SELL ON OR BEFORE AUCTION
House - CLEAR ISLAND WATERS QLD
Stunning Transformation, Sets A New Benchmark in Waterfront Living
Distinctly impressive on entry, 31 San Simeon Drive Clear Island Waters offers resort inspired living and casual elegance.
Set on approximately 997sqm* of landscaped waterfront land and positioned to enjoy the peace, tranquillity and stunning wide water views of Clear Island Waters, this dynamic family home offers a vast collection of living spaces for entertaining and countless options for recreation and relaxation together with a flexible floorplan to suit your family’s needs.
– 997 m2* block with 20m2* waterfrontage
– Completely redesigned 3 level home
– 5 en-suited bedrooms, Study/ 6th Bedroom, Executive Office / Studio with Balcony
– Stunning Master ensuite with his and her walk-in-robe, freestanding bath and balcony
– Large Study/bedroom wing with separate entry and option for dual living
– Sound proof cinema room, tiered seating, fully automated with option for remote control with
– Designer kitchen, feature breakfast bar, S/S appliances, 2 Ovens
– Large butler’s pantry with plenty of storage and shelving
– Formal dining area, feature lighting and stunning views over pool and wide water vista
– Games room, wet bar and covered outdoor entertaining area
– Third level entertaining/lounge with large balcony & Kitchenette, 360 degree views
– Open plan living, soaring ceilings, centrepiece chandelier, fireplace with feature marble flume
– Floating stairway with gum wood and industrial inspired wired rails
– Ducted air conditioning with double unit and Actron ability to control each room/region
– Natural finishes with marble flooring, spotted gum and leather washed stone
– Pre automated wiring with option to add further features as per your desire
– 3 phase power, Remote lighting on the decks and on the boardwalk
– 3 Car Garage with additional 3 car off street parking
– Automated entrance gates, Quiet street cul de sac position
– Sprinkler system through the garden with automated timer
– Swimming pool, Timber boardwalk, Pontoon with jet ski dock
– Ocean access and space for large boat
Designed to the highest of standards and encompassing a lifestyle that is simply Gold Coast.
Situated centrally to many Gold Coast highlights you will never be far away from your favourite activities or locations. You are surrounded by Golf Courses, close to schools, minutes to the beaches, Pacific Fair Shopping and vibrant restaurants and bars of Broadbeach. If you need to travel North or South the motorway is just a few minutes away.
An inspection is a must to truly appreciate this property !
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.