"The Hampton Manor" Priced to Sell!!! - North-Facing Main River Beauty Ready for New Owner
House - SANCTUARY COVE QLD
Situated within an exclusive and tightly held enclave of the world-renowned Sanctuary Cove Resort is this recently renovated main river property with a uniqueness rarely seen in a contemporary residence. Whilst visually spectacular, this home provides a floorplan of generous proportions and everyday practicality that will tick all the boxes.
Stepping across the threshold of the entrance into the light-filled foyer adorned by an amazing cathedral ceiling with bespoke skylight and quality Italian marble checkered tiles that pave your path, you will be instantly immersed with a sense of fresh ambience and luxury. The main level offers a variety of living options including a huge, tiered fully-equipped cinema, beautiful library/office/music room and an open plan living and dining adjoining a show-stopping entertainers kitchen with butler’s pantry and granite benches. There is also a ground-level guest room, spacious laundry, outdoor alfresco and a pool house with bathroom (optional 6th bedroom); this is a statement home which will impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
The second level has been reserved for accommodation with an option of a family common room serving as a private gathering spot for the home’s occupants. The master suite is to be envied, positioned privately on the waterside with some of the most amazing river and mountain vistas that one lucky family would be lucky to enjoy privately. This is a lifestyle trophy home of not only beauty in physical attributes but also natural position qualities so don’t miss out and call us today for your exclusive private viewing as a home of this calibre is rare to find.
– FIRB Exempt – Foreigners can Buy and Sell
– Large 863m2* North facing allotment on wide part of the Coomera River
– Serviced pontoon with bridge-free boating to the Broadwater & beyond
– Grand waterside Master Bedroom with large W.I.R, luxe marble ensuite with his’n’her basins & gorgeous waterside balcony with wide views of the river and mountain vistas beyond
– 4 Additional king-sized bedrooms including a downstairs guest bedroom
– Separate Pool House (Office or 6th Bedroom) with own bathroom and plenty of storage
– Gourmet Entertainers kitchen with quality appliances with gas cooking, Miele coffee machine, bespoke cabinetry and walk-in butlers pantry
– Outdoor covered alfresco with in-built outdoor kitchen with BBQ & pass-through servery from the kitchen
– Additional powder room on ground floor
– Ground floor Executive Office/Library or beautiful music room
– Tiered Cinema with an integrated sound system and projector
– Back-to-base security system, zoned ducted commercial-grade air-conditioners
– Landscaped traditional gardens with low-maintenance waterside planting
– Two car plus buggy lock up garaging
Sanctuary Cove Resort Features:
– Gated Community with Golf buggy lifestyle
– 24/7 security including land and water patrols
– 2 Internationally renowned Championship Golf-Courses
– Country Club & Golf Club (pool, gym, tennis courts, sauna, steam room)
– Marina Village – speciality shops, restaurants & cafes, IGA, chemist, post office, Medical Centre
– 4 Harbours, 293 berth marina
– InterContinental Hotel & Resort
– 45 mins to Brisbane, 35 mins from Gold Coast Airport, 20 mins from Surfers Paradise
– Home of the world-renowned “Sanctuary Cove Boat Show”
– Private schools T.S.S, St. Hildas & St. Stephens daily pick-up and drop-off at Sanctuary Cove Village
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.