OWNER SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES PRICE!
Acreage Semi-rural - TALLEBUDGERA VALLEY QLD
Amongst sweeping fields and mountainous views lies this beautiful Queenslander family home, nestled away in the hinterlands of the Gold Coast region. Spread across nearly eight acres of cleared, arable land, this classic homestead boasts both a modern, recently renovated interior floor plan and existing farm/equestrian infrastructure ready for you, the lucky buyer to take over the reigns.
39 Petsch Creek Road presents all the classicism’s of our state’s rich architectural history.
There’s a hardwood varandah looking out to the paddocks, the stone fireplace for the cooler nights, heavy oak and iron front door and even a springfed dam supplying the property. You won’t miss any modern comforts, however, as this property holds a host of today’s latest features including a salt water pool (retained by local sandstone), a generous kitchen with butlers pantry, stone and marble bench tops (featuring Delonghi & Smeg appliances), an instantaneous hot water system and even WiFi-connective surround sound speakers in all living areas. That’s not to mention the fitted-out bar complete with fridges and stone bench tops, or the recently installed wool carpets. You’ll love the design of this property – the perfect blend of Queensland history with Australian/International modern living.
Externally, this property is feature-fit for raising horses. High-quality fencing, stables and feed sheds come standard with the address, and the multiple arable paddocks, horse sheds and bore-fed irrigation simply add to this potential. You’ll love the easy maintenance of this land – all fully cleared, fully irrigated and fully supported by the existing farm infrastructure.
• 5 by 4 floor plan: five large bedrooms facing out to the varandah, all with walk-in
robes alongside four bathrooms boasting floor to ceiling tiles, timber and stone
fixtures and heated towel rails
• Secluded & private Hinterlands address, with frontage over Petsch Creek
• Sweeping wrap-around timber varandah, looking out over your land
• Secure three car garage, with active alarm systems and gated entry to the entire
• Classic “Queenslander” oak & iron entrance doors
• Traditional sandstone fireplace indoors, with a large log/wood burner fireplace
• Modern salt-water pool, retained by local sandstone
• Three bay shed, and two bay stables
• High-quality horse fencing, equestrian facilities, round yard, room for arena, tack
& feed shed
• Modern comforts including surround sound WiFi music system, high-quality wool
carpets, hand-made boutique curtains, ducted Air conditioning and instantaneous hot
• Low-maintenance water bore, fixed to all garden taps, and spring-fed dam
• Generous kitchen fully appointed with stone and granite bench tops, an integrated
dishwasher and convection oven and quality of renowned brands Delonghi & Smeg
• Butlers pantry and mid room
• Standalone bar with integrates beer & wine fridges
• Established gardens, trees & fruit trees surrounding homestead
• Just a short drive (12 minutes) to local village IGA, veterinarian (caters for both
equine and livestock care), bakery, Italian and seafood restaurants and, of course,
the liquor store
• 17* minutes drive to the sandy beaches of Burleigh Heads
• Less than 2* kilometers to Ingleside State School, just two minute’s drive away
• Only 25* minutes from the Gold Coast airport
Approx* – Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.