Private Roman Inspired 2834m2*Waterfront Estate with Tennis Court
House - HOPE ISLAND QLD
One of the Gold Coast’s finest estates, on a huge 2834m2* block, is being offered to the market for the first time. Unequalled luxury awaits you in this truly unique architecturally designed waterfront residence which pays homage to the world-renowned Villa de Papiri in Herculaneum and The Getty Villa (J. Paul Getty Museum).
This blue-chip location is truly a golfers paradise with 3 International Golf Courses nearby. Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove shops and restaurants are all accessible by short buggy ride. Perfect for boating, the property has 37.9 metre* water frontage with a large pontoon, and direct boat access to the Coomera River, all the way through to Broadwater.
You will know you have arrived at a truly special place as you pass through the double doors and are greeted by a Roman outdoor courtyard that is centered around a stunning 18-metre* pool. Multiple fountains and walls adorned with beautiful hand-painted frescos, commissioned by the seller, creates a serene ambience that is perfect for both relaxation and entertaining.
Walking through the commanding colonnades and stepping into this grand yet gracious villa the quality of materials and bespoke craftsmanship is obvious. Internally, the property provides you with a sophisticated floor-plan that has been cleverly designed to include era-representative spaces whilst incorporating contemporary layouts functional to the modern lifestyle.
The grand atrium is the central hub for the home with soaring 30ft walls and grand ceiling with commissioned frescos referencing Roman mythology. Large windows bathe the room with natural light whilst also providing for postcard water vistas of the pool one side and out along the grand canal on the other. On this ground floor, you will also find a large entertainers kitchen that integrates effortlessly into an informal lounge and dining that leads to a tiled waterfront terrace.
Adjoining the main property is none other than a full-sized grass tennis court equipped with flood-lights and a pretty pavilion to watch the match from or just enjoy the surrounding private garden of ornamental plants and meticulously manicured hedging that enhance the stately experience that this property encapsulates. The sprawling waterside master suite exudes luxury and sophistication. A deluxe marble en-suite, generous walk-in-robe, separate retreat and long water vistas from the adjoining balcony set’s the scene for the sanctuary that is your master wing.
Whilst providing for the complete lifestyle of boating, golf, leisure and pure enjoyment of life, it just simply is an authentic, sophisticated property that retains that special understated essence that is found in very few homes of this calibre.
– Huge 2834m2* combined allotment w 37.9*m combined waterfront
– Master Wing w/ luxurious en-suite, W.I.R, sitting room & private water-facing balcony
– 2 Additional King-sized suites both w/ en-suites & 1 with a W.I.R
– Downstairs guest bedroom w/ B.I.R
– 2 full-sized bathrooms on ground level
– Executive Office/Media Room (Can be used as 5th Bedroom) w/ built-in entertainment system w/ surround sound system & projector
– Full-sized grass Tennis Court w/ floodlights
– Tennis Court is on a separate title allowing for future sale or development
– 18-metre* fully tiled swimming pool w/ water fountains
– Open-plan entertainers kitchen w/ marble benches & Miele Appliances
– Open-plan informal lounge/dining w/ custom cabinetry
– Large functional laundry w/ direct side access
– 4 car lock-up garaging
– Bridge-free boating to the Broadwater & beyond
– 13.5-metre* pontoon w/ 3 phase power
– Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
– Quality Window furnishings throughout incl. electric blinds in the grand atrium
– Back-to-base security system
– Stunning manicured gardens w/ full irrigation system
– Purchase approved for foreign residents (F.I.R.B Approved)
Location & Community
This property is situated in one of the most prestigious gated neighbourhoods in Australia. Hope Island Resort boasts a 24-hour security patrolled community in a convenient location.
Hope Island Marina shopping centre is only a short distance away offering a selection of grocery stores, news agency, medical services, fine dining & cafes all at your doorstep. A golfers paradise w/ 3 International Golf Courses within buggy commute including the Links Golf Course. Bridge free boating w/ deep canals allows boats of all heights to be accommodated straight through to the Broadwater.
Hope Island is perfectly positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast, only 50 minutes* drive to Brisbane International Airport, 35 min* to Coolangatta International Airport & 20 minutes* to Surfers Paradise.
Approx* – Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any ina…