House Sold - TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN QLD
GLENLOCH – Where European Flair Meets Mystical Tamborine
There is a certain magic about an avenue of jacarandas in full bloom – Occasionally a property steals your breath away that is exactly what envelopes you driving through the gates to this iconic estate. GLENLOCH & its own guest cottage “THE GATEHOUSE” is a renowned fully landscaped 6.62*acre garden estate on Tamborine Mountain enjoying an enviable private location whilst being within walking distance of the Tamborine Mountain Village and restaurants.
Surrounded by award winning European inspired gardens effortlessly linking coastal influences with the serene mountain and its surrounds, the owners of this beautiful property have magically blended the modern Queenslander with a Hampton flair embracing splashes of colour, crackling fireplaces, water features and fountains.
GLENLOCH (main house) consists of 620*m2 of living space. The kitchen is definitely the heart of the home, featuring granite benches and splash backs, double Ilvi oven, Neil Perry Kitchen five burner gas cooktop and casual dining. Extending off the kitchen and flowing to the outside is the butler’s pantry with Caesarstone benches and splash back, Miele dishwasher, a 3rd large Ilvi oven, sink, large fridge/freezer space and ample storage.
Magnificent views are afforded from all areas which include unique open plan living, feature wood / gas fireplaces and effortless indoor/ outdoor living.
• 4 bedrooms including Master bedroom – 2 with en-suites
• Master bedroom suite incl lounge area with fireplace, en-suite with spa, his/her walk-in
• Office (or 5th bedroom)
• 3 Marble tiled bathrooms with heated floors
• Formal and informal dining
• 2 x Living areas adjoining
• Large kitchen, granite benches and splash backs. Double Ilvi oven, Neil Perry Kitchen
five burner gas cooktop, Schweigen rangehood and roof mounted motor extraction fan, Miele
• Butlers with Caesarstone benches and splash back, Miele dishwasher, large Ilvi oven,
sink, large fridge/freezer space
• 2 Wine cellars ( Small 297* bottles – Large 1,120+* bottles)
• Expansive entertainment deck overlooking stunning gardens
• Swim pool/spa deck area
• Three meter ceilings
• Large laundry, Gas hot water
• 2 Fire places, Surround sound music system
• Full air conditioning throughout
• Outdoor pavilion area 46m2* with surround speakers, power and lighting
• 144M2*concrete area steel garage/shed (4 car garaging)
• 6.5kw Solar panels
“THE GATEHOUSE”- the private fully contained guest house, is separately located away from the main house
• 2 Large beautifully presented bedrooms
• Well appointed bathroom and open kitchen, living, dining
• Private deck area with heated Spa
• Gas fireplace
• Superb views over award winning gardens
Tamborine Mountain is a beautiful lush green mountain plateau in the Gold Coast Hinterland, only an hour’s drive from Brisbane or Surfers Paradise. It is home to the first ever National Park in Queensland and a secret hideaway for Australia’s city dwellers.
At every turn you will encounter breathtaking scenery and views, abundant wildlife and clean mountain air. Also a strong cottage Industry including many local arts and crafts, a host of natural and man-made attractions, award winning wineries and top-class restaurants, country markets, festivals and events, a whole host of accommodation choices including romantic couples’ cottages and B&Bs await you on Tamborine Mountain.
Approx* – Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.