"VILLA VERONA" North Facing Sandstone Masterpiece on 1571sqm* Block
House - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
This is one of the most magnificent and grandest estates on Sovereign Islands, offering large scale living on 1571sqm* block with stunning Northerly aspect and extended canal views. Beautifully manicured gardens, water features and stone work compliments the architectural facade of this residence.
As you walk through the grand double door entry your breath is taken away with the sweeping curved marble staircase and the soaring double storey ceilings to the formal living area. To add to this, the room is warmly lit by a glamorous crystal chandelier and floor to ceiling curtains. Lavish interiors, Calcutta marble, intricate cornices and architraves bring ambience to this elegant home.
Chef’s Delight Gourmet kitchen has quality appliances, massive granite bench tops and a butler’s pantry.
Upstairs you will find a Grand master suite with a balcony and three other en-suited bedrooms and a parents retreat.
Expansive waterside entertainment wing takes entertaining to another level! open plan living and alfresco dinning, built in cafe lounges and equipped bar. Bi-fold doors open out to a massive timber deck area by the waterside for entertaining family and friends.
Grassy green yard is ideal for kids to play around or for a garden enthusiast. There is plenty of room for outdoor activities along with a massive 18m* pontoon for a large yacht or cruiser and all your other water toys!
– 1,571m2* north facing double block
– Wide 27.7m2* Water-frontage
– Large 18m* pontoon with seat, bait tank and storage locker
– Pool house with heated 18m* pool, automatic roof shutters
– Cedar fitted out Sauna with Finnleo Hot Rock System
– Black granite fireplace, ground floor guest suite and an executive study
– Home office with walnut Stained Solid Timber Built in Cabinetry
– Roasted peat hardwood timber floors, curved Calcutta marble staircase
– Miele appliances, 40mm antiga granite bench tops and splash-backs
– Separate waterside entertainment wing with built-in bar/kitchen, gas fire pit
– Imported marble fountains, large manicured yard, 11kw* solar system
– Imported Marble Travertine Paving to external areas
– Park across the road, bridge free ocean access
– 2 minutes* to Paradise Point restaurants, shops & cafes
– 15 minutes* to Hope Island shops, restaurants & championship golf courses
– 25 minutes* to Surfers Paradise, 55 minutes* to Brisbane
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.