When Location Matters! Private Bridge Free North Facing Excellence on 1123m2*
House Sold - HOPE ISLAND QLD
Epitomising the luxury & opulence of waterfront living, this quality built architectural residence offers the astute buyer the opportunity to secure a stunning family home with a rare and unbeatable position. Located in the prestigious and highly sought after “Rosebank Estate” within arguably Australia’s leading lifestyle community of Hope Island Resort, this unrivalled family residence of generous proportions will surely take your breath away.
This stunning home boasts quality finishes throughout formal & casual living zones & provides multiple exquisite settings to entertain & relax. With quality evident at every turn, you are sure to be impressed by the generosity of space & light that this property provides. Each of the bedrooms are well-appointed with built-in-robes and the water-facing Master suite provides generosity in size and luxury with an oversized ensuite, large W.I.R and beautiful private balcony overlooking the uninterrupted water vistas and beyond, providing for a relaxing getaway spot to enjoy a morning coffee or sunset wine.
This home encapsulates that perfect combination of everyday family living & ultimate entertaining spaces through an open floor plan that maximises on that indoor/outdoor lifestyle that the Gold Coast enviably affords. Multiple French doors lead to distinct outdoor spaces and the oversized insulated Pavilion adjoining the resort style pool will be able to facilitate the largest of gatherings.
Whilst providing for the complete lifestyle of boating, golf, leisure and pure enjoyment of life, this residence is simply an authentic, sophisticated property that retains that special understated quality that is found in very few homes.
An inspection is the only way to truly appreciate the prime position & luxury that is on offer.
– 1123* sqm North Facing waterfront block, approx 18.8-metre* water frontage
– Facing Park with no homes facing the residence
– Spacious open floor plan w/ multiple living spaces & outdoor access
– Stunning formal lounge/dining with 20ft ceiling & fireplace
– 4 Well-appointed bedrooms w/ B.I.R’s
– Executive Office/5th Bedroom
– Opulent water-facing Master retreat w/ luxurious walk in robe, ensuite & private terrace
– Zoned ducted air, split-system air-conditioning and fans
– Sparkling resort size pool w/ tropical landscaping
– Large adjoining insulated entertaining pavilion w/ ambient LED lighting, privacy blinds & BBQ kitchen
– Floating Pontoon w/ water and electricity
– Double lock up epoxy flooring garage w/ Buggy Garage & workshop and drive through
– 33 PV Solar Panels delivering up to 30kw of power back to the grid daily with generous electricity refunds every quarter.
– Large functional laundry w/ direct outdoor access
– Low Body Corporate
– Quality Window furnishings throughout
– Back-to-base security system with sensors
– Stunning manicured gardens w/ full irrigation system
– Purchase approved for foreign residents (F.I.R.B Approved)
– A short buggy ride will take you into the hub of the Hope Island Marina Shopping Village precinct to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, medical and marina amenities.
Location & Community
This property is situated in one of the most prestigious gated neighbourhoods in Australia. Hope Island Resort boasts a 24-hour security patrolled community in a convenient location.
Hope Island Marina shopping centre is only a short distance away offering a selection of grocery stores, news agency, medical services, fine dining & cafes all at your doorstep. A golfers paradise w/ 3 International Golf Courses within buggy commute including the Links Golf Course. Bridge free boating w/ deep canals allows boats of all heights to be accommodated straight through to the Broadwater.
Hope Island is perfectly positioned on the northern end of the Gold Coast, only 50 minutes* drive to Brisbane International Airport, 35 min* to Coolangatta International Airport & 20 minutes* to Surfers Paradise.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige