Your home in the sky..Carinya
House - TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN QLD
Occasionally a landscape steals your breath away and that is exactly what envelopes you driving through the gates to this iconic property.
Stunning and Private – Perched on top of the mountain’, your 800m* driveway winds through the magnificent Rainforest to your front entry where you are met with casual elegance effortlessly linking the perfect union of rainforest, ocean and sky.
Open plan living, feature crackling fireplace, warm natural tones, underfloor heating and large sliding doors offering seamless flow from indoors to out – ensuring that quintessential Tamborine living.
THE HOUSE – Intriguing architectural lines and captivating interior design combine for an incomparable experience. Clean, contemporary and uncluttered yet comfortable, warm and oh-so-livable. Spaces flow seamlessly from indoors to out offering that quintessential Tamborine living.
THE LOCATION & VIEW – Better than beachfront! At approximately 500*m elevation, breezes from the coast-by-day and the mountain-by-night provide consistent cool comfort with a sweeping panorama of the Gold Coast and spectacular sunset views.
More than 52* acres of ancient, pristine, TRUE primary rain forest reserve, bordering the Tamborine Mountain National Park and stretching to the top of the mountain, never to be touched. Enjoy unforgettable moments as you hike the nature trails and hear the echoes of nature itself.
There are not too many homes in the world that include access to a private nature reserve quite like this.
INSPIRATION, CONCEPTS AND COMMITMENTS – CARINYA has been created by a talented husband/wife team and is crafted to meet their own exacting standards for the perfect retreat with the visual inspiration being drawn from three sources – the sky, the endless Gold Coast vista, and of course the magnificent Rainforest. From the front entry and throughout the house, eyes are drawn to the perfect union of rainforest, ocean and sky.
The conceptual themes are casual elegance, contemporary lines embracing warm tones, and the artistic celebration of nature brought indoors.
– 52* acre (21.47ha*) freehold title bordering Tamborine Mountain National Park
– One of Tamborine Mountain’s largest privately held rainforest estates
– Secure solar-power gated entry with automatic gate exit
– Open plan living, dining and entertaining with built in surround sound system
– Feature fireplace
– Home theatre/formal lounge, with state-of-art theatre system and underfloor heating
– Superb kitchen, Corian benchtops, Miele appliances, Zip tap, built-in espresso machine
– Outdoor entertaining with gas heaters, built in BBQ, Spa and wrap around deck
– Beautiful Master bedroom with feature marble bathroom, WIR and underfloor heating
– All bathrooms feature Corian vanities and marble wall / floor tiling throughout
– 2 separate ducted reverse cycle air conditioners – one upstairs, one downstairs
– Wrap around balconies on both levels overlooking stunning gardens and 180 degree views
– Beautiful low maintenance gardens, fruit orchard and water feature dam
– Fully automated watering system via underground bore
– Back to base alarm system
– Large shed, solar power
CARINYA is one of the largest, privately owned Rainforest Estates and offers the perfection of luxury living in a stunningly beautiful Rainforest environment. The Sellers of this unique property are moving on – do not miss the opportunity to own this special home on the Mountain your own private retreat.
TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN is a beautiful lush green mountain plateau in the Gold Coast Hinterland, only an hour’s drive from Brisbane or Surfers Paradise. It is home to the first ever National Park in Queensland and a secret hideaway for Australia’s city dwellers
At every turn you will encounter breathtaking scenery and views, abundant wildlife and clean mountain air. Also a strong cottage Industry including many local arts and crafts, a host of natural and man-made attractions, award winning wineries and top-class restaurants, country markets, festivals and events, a whole host of accommodation choices including romantic couples’ cottages and B&B’s await you on Tamborine Mountain.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.