Sold $2,360,000 - 2nd Highest Sale Ever in Runaway Islands
House - RUNAWAY BAY QLD
Jeff Sturgess has achieved the 2 highest sales in Runaway Islands
42 Midnight Court $2,360,000 and now 97 Sundance Way $2,250,000
Jeff Sturgess & Amir Mian Prestige get the buyers for the higher priced properties. The local agents don’t.
Owners Committed To New Project – Must be Sold
This outstanding property that ticks every box you could possibly have is available and it is the astute buyer that will pounce on this opportunity. The owners are committed elsewhere and the property is surplus to their needs.
This prestigious, executive style home with over 44 metres of north facing waterfrontage has been recently refurbished by its current owners and presents like a new home. The floorplan takes full advantage of the land available and provides numerous living spaces in which to relax, entertain or accommodate friends and family.
– Palatial Master retreat with natural oak timber floors, large WIR, plantation shutters, access to outdoor entertaining and breathtaking views of canal.
– Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, walk in shower, double vanity, separate toilet with bidet.
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 both king size with built in robes and own ensuite.
– Bedrooms 4 & 5 share bathroom plus guest retreat.
– Well positioned powder room off main living space for convenience.
– Gourmet 2pak kitchen with granite benchtops, Smeg appliances tiled splash back, large fridge cavity and ample cupboard space.
– Centrally located formal lounge and dining with high ceilings, fireplace & views of canal.
– Spacious family room with built in wet bar & wine fridges/ bifold door access to undercover entertaining.
– Media room with built in equipment, separate office with built in desks & cupboards
– Ducted Air-conditioning, security system, intercom + vacuum aid.
– Grand front entrance through French doors with high ceilings & views straight through to water.
– High pitched timber lined roof in undercover entertaining area with outdoor bathroom/shower.
– 12m* sparkling solar heated pool with glass fence, Sauna, Heated Spa, 20m floating pontoon + power and water.
– Spear Pump, Water Tank, 2 Solar Hot water systems, three phase power.
– Circular driveway, genuine 4 car garaging plus additional secure parking for another three under shade sails + Porte-cochere.
– Low maintenance tropical gardens, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, 1466m2 block.
Centrally located to many local amenities such as:, Runaway Bay Sports super centre, Cycling and walking tracks, bike paths to Surfers Paradise, Runaway Bay leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, Library, schools, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village & Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta
*= Approx. Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.