Owner Demands Sale! North-Facing Concrete Construction Masterpiece with Style & Sophistication
House Sold - PARADISE POINT QLD
This point-position masterpiece makes a statement of class and sophistication above the rest with a commanding architectural street frontage that demands the attention for all those that see it. Situated on a desirable North facing allotment of 909m2* with 56m* of exclusive & bridge-fee Sovereign Island water-frontage, there will be nothing left to desire for the astute purchaser of this luxury residence.
This expansive property oozes a benchmark level of opulence rarely seen available to the market and no-expense was spared in the finishes and inclusions that it has to offer. From the very first moment you step through the doors of this architectural masterpiece, you will be immersed by professional interior designed finishes throughout and a glorious abundance of light and space that only accentuates the affluence that this residence affords.
Lifestyle and leisure are paramount to “Allegra’s” design and flow and can be seen by all entertaining areas seamlessly integrating to outdoor zones including a large undercover terrace, complete with al fresco dining and living with a bespoke integrated outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ. The kitchen is a chef’s dream where you will find top-of-the-range Miele appliances overseen by a designer Elica suspended range hood, whilst metallic lacquer and polished stainless steel is reflected in benchtops of rich chocolate-toned granite. A sliding glass door reveals the butler’s kitchen with extra cooktop, sink and pantry storage a plenty.
Accommodation in this home is fit for even the most fastidious of owners with 4 luxurious suites, all with stunning designer bathrooms and W.I.R’s intelligently separated from one another for privacy. The waterside Master is everything one would expect in home of this calibre, with a dressing room W.I.R to envy, an ensuite with soaking tub to luxuriate in and a private waterfront terrace to enjoy. At the head of the stairs is a semi-circular ‘bridge’ overlooking the atrium, incorporating an open sitting room equipped with a cocktail bar and coffee machine for complete relaxation and convenience.
The basement level comprises garaging for up to ten cars, a large gym with sauna and bathroom, plus an ‘underground nightclub’ guaranteed to impress. The commercial-sized bar sparkles with lacquer, stainless steel and mirror finishes, whilst set into the charcoal granite floor are multi-coloured LED light panels – together with a powerful sound system it’s the ultimate in home entertaining. Do not miss the opportunity to call this trophy residence your own and call us now for a private viewing.
– North facing point position with 909m2* allotment
– 56m* waterfrontage, large serviced pontoon for large vessel and bridge-free boating
– Schindler 9-passenger lift with access to all levels
– Polished limestone floors
– Alfresco outdoor kitchen with sink, built in BBQ and fridge
– Custom two-pac metallic lacquer cabinetry throughout home
– Chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances, Elica Collection range hood from Italy, granite benches & spacious butler’s kitchen with second cooktop & oven
– Spacious separated living areas, one with gas fireplace
– Waterside Presidential Master suite with private terrace, luxe ensuite with large spa & boutique style dressing room
– 3 additional king size bedrooms with all with designer ensuite
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Motorised blinds & drapes
– 11m* solar-heated self-cleaning pool with ionised water system
– 10-car garage, gym, sauna, steam room, wine cellar
– Nightclub/Bar with top-of-the-range media system
– Security gated property with video intercom system
– 24-hour security patrols in Sovereign Island estate
– Undergound tank servicing irrigation system
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.