The Bali Hut - Single Level Waterfront Stunner on NE 1088m2* Allotment
House - SORRENTO QLD
The sound of soft water trickling down bespoke water urns will greet you as you step through the front gate house into the Bali retreat that one lucky buyer will be able to call home. Situated at the end of a quiet culdesac in the prestigious Sorrento precinct, this single level resort-style property offers an unparalleled ambience of relaxed living that will take the stresses of the world away without the necessity of getting on a plane or booking a holiday. Endearingly nicknamed “The Bali Hut” for its massive 12m* x 5m* poolside entertaining pavilion with newly thatched roof, you will undoubtedly be impressed by the privacy of the home & generosity of the intelligent floor plan.
This residence has been architecturally designed with elements of exposed beam ceilings and large picture windows further enhancing the property’s beauty. The perfectly positioned entertaining deck takes full advantage of the 40m* North-East facing aspect that looks down a canal and further to the glittering lights of the Surfers Paradise skyline. Multiple indoor/outdoor living zones seamlessly integrate with each other via large stacker doors making entertaining a breeze whilst the master bedroom has been intelligently separated from the accommodation wing of the home providing for ultimate privacy.
This home perfectly encapsulates that rare balance of resort design & modern living requirements and an inspection is a must! Don’t miss out!
– Rare 1088m2 North-East Allotment
– Waterside Master Suite with W.I.R and deluxe ensuite with free-standing soaking tub
– Large Guest suite with Ensuite and B.I.R
– 4 further well-appointed bedrooms with B.I.R’S
– Designer Family Bathroom with bath and double vanity
– Gourmet kitchen with 900mm free-standing cooker, stone benches, walk in pantry & server window to outdoors
– Rumpus/media room
– Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge opening to outdoor fresco
– Effortless Outdoor Bali Hut with built in surround sound speaker system
– Large saltwater pool with outdoor shower
– Expansive waterfront grassed area with floating pontoon
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Moments from Main River
– Minutes to walk to local shops and cafes
– Minutes to world-class beaches, elite schools, public transport and internationally acclaimed Royal Pines golf course.
– Walking distance to the Aquis Gold Coast Turf Club in Bundall for hose racing functions and auctions
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. These have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.