Entry Level with the Work Done Already Owner Committed Elsewhere
House - PARADISE POINT QLD
Spacious, renovated waterfront home in the very popular Paradise Point. Ideally situated for the boating lifestyle with easy access to the Broadwater. The home has been tastefully renovated and delivers on function and style. The foyer entrance impresses with vaulted ceilings through the lounge and adjacent staircase. Multiple living areas and large outdoor undercover area provide numerous options for relaxation or entertaining.
The current owner has made considerable improvements to ensure this is a very low maintenance home with lots of space. There is a new insulated carport that accommodates 2 vehicles in addition to the 2 car garage. A driveway from the front gate to the boat ramp allows boating from road or canal and plenty of room for a large motorhome or caravan.
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself on the water in Paradise Point. The amenities and benefits of the location are numerous with close proximity to the village, shopping centres, schools and public transport and easy access to the M1.
Interstate investors should flag this one for their portfolio.
– Large master bedroom, ensuite including a spa, double sinks & separate toilet, w/in dressing room
– 3 additional large bedrooms with BIR
– Generous Lounge, Family, Dining and Office
– Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and glass splash backs
– Wet bar with granite bench tops
– Large laundry, Powder room
– Driveway from front gate to boat ramp
– Secure entry with electric gate and separate pedestrian entry
– White sandy beach
– Pontoon powered and plumbed
– Cement boat ramp with electric winch and dolly trailer
– 2 car garage and 2 car carport
– Low maintenance gardens
– Solar panels 6.2k
– Spear pump
– Alarm system
– Air conditioned
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.