EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERY WAY....
House - TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN QLD
A home filled with awe-inspiring moments from the second you are greeted by the private tree lined driveway.
Soaring ceilings and a symphony of light, this unique 415m2* home flows effortlessly from the stunning internal living spaces to the most beautiful Rainforest gardens with mature trees and views to the Gold Coast that will take your breath away!
Magnificent views are afforded from all areas which include a unique open plan living room with feature fireplace, kitchen, dining room, two sumptuous bedroom suites and family bathroom.
Up the timber staircase to the Mezzanine floor you are greeted by the spacious master bedroom with lounge area, substantial ensuite and enviable sized walk in robe – again with superb views over the north facing sundrenched garden, Gorge and Gold Coast.
To the left of the home you will find the Guest Cottage, offering an entrance hall, large lounge/bedroom with polished timber floors, modern bathroom with claw bath, sundrenched patio and firepit area.
Additional outbuildings include a 60m2* Studio/ Workshop with spotted gum hardwood flooring.
MORE REASONS WHY WE LOVE THIS HOME:
• 9,149 m2* block
• Master ensuite, feature raked scissor truss ceiling, sep toilet, large walk in robe
• A further 2 bedrooms, family bathroom, separate toilet/powder room
• Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop, pyrolytic oven
• Open plan living and dining, feature wood fireplace
• Stunning glass conservatory overlooking the garden, Gazebo, Gorge & Gold Coast
• Long verandahs
• High ceilings
• Alarm system
• Large laundry with a view and an extra shower
• Solar hot water, 3 phase power to main house, bore,
• 2 x 32,000 litre inground concrete water tanks
• LED floodlighting to Rainforest garden
• Septech Turbo Home Sewage treatment plant
• Triple garage with ample storage
• Floor area including verandah – 65m2*
• Private Entrance
• Large bedroom and lounge area
• Covered verandah overlooking garden and fire pit area
• Bathroom with clawfoot bath, separate shower
• Private entry, parking for 2 cars
• Separate gas hot water
• Split system air conditioner
• Floor area including covered verandah – 60m2
• Traditional post/beam construction with ironbark framing, spotted gum hardwood floor
• Roof area feeds to rainwater tanks
• Single phase power
This very special and much loved acreage property offers the feeling of seclusion and may very well make you forget you are only 5 minutes away from all the conveniences Tamborine Mountain has to offer. You are surrounded by beautiful award winning gardens, your own private Rainforest Walk, herb garden, water features, bird life, fruit trees and so much more!
Do not delay, call to inspect!! Take my word, this will not last long!
Tamborine Mountain is a beautiful lush green mountain plateau in the Gold Coast Hinterland; only an hour’s drive from Brisbane or 35 minutes from Surfers Paradise. It is home to the first ever National Park in Queensland and a secret hideaway for Australia’s city dwellers
At every turn you will encounter breathtaking scenery and views, abundant wildlife and clean mountain air. Also a strong cottage Industry including many local arts and crafts, a host of natural and man-made attractions, award winning wineries and top-class restaurants, country markets, festivals and events, a whole host of accommodation choices including romantic couples’ cottages and B&Bs await you on Tamborine Mountain.
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.