Prime 9.75 Acre Avocado Farm + Restaurant + Ready to Build House Site
House - TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN QLD
Blue chip location minutes to thriving food, wine, art and antiques corridor of Tamborine Mountain, and right next door to the mountains’ most popular award winning producing winery this hidden Oasis has existing approved accommodation with 300+ income producing avocado, olive & citrus trees!
There also is a fully functional Restaurant which includes approx. 100 seat Restaurant & Mediterranean Al Fresco Terrace overlooking landscaped gardens of roses and lavender; Retail Shop; Underground Wine Cellar with diverse potential having been home to many successful Art Shows; Champagne Tastings and Book, CD & Product launches.
Retail space offers maximum commercial exposure & multiple lease options, replacing your income while you Establish & Build your dream live on flat usable ground, replace your income, walk to town, & really live the Magic Mountain lifestyle!
The land comprises 9.75* acres of organic farm with rich volcanic soil, 2 acres of which have been cleared for a Vineyard. The farm is supported by 3 pristine bores and has a large production shed.
Ideal for wedding venue with cabins; cooking school, winery or boutique brewery, artist retreat; this property offers diverse opportunity to create your dream venture.
– DA approved Building Site for House
– DA & BA final approved Business premises
– House site with Power & utilities
– Large open-plan dining plus Mediterranean-style stone terrace
– State of the art, fully equipped kitchen
– In-ground Swimming Pool
– 300* Avocado + olive & citrus trees
– Machinery Sheds
– 3 bores, cleared land for a vineyard
– Fully fenced boundary
– Secure electric sliding gates
– Packing shed
– Rich, fertile volcanic soil
– 100 seat functional Restaurant + Al Fresco Terrace and a Retail Shop
– Underground cellar or private dining room
– Packing shed
– Equipment shed
– Garden shed
– Hen house and enclosure: supplying the kitchens
More about the location:
– In the middle of a growing high-end tourist precinct of a thriving tourism hotspot
– Prime retail position with generous off-street parking
– Every Mountain visitor passes this very visible spot
– Surrounded by 4 wineries, multiple art and antique shops providing great commercial synergy and opportunity
– 2 minutes’ drive to the Mountain’s largest supermarket and shopping precinct, medical centre and -to high-quality schools
– 20 minutes’ drive to the M1 at Oxenford services
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.