Rare Protected Open Water Position with Spectacular Water Views & Hinterland Vista
House - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
The attention to detail to bespoke craftsmanship and timeless luxe-elegant design will impress even the most fastidious of buyers. Each element has been carefully considered to ensure practicality and livability whilst providing an aesthetic of luxury and sophistication reserved mainly for the finest of hotels and private estate residences. Homes of this standard set a benchmark for others to try to emulate but very few rarely achieve.
As you step through the threshold of this architectural residence, you are greeted by a towering atrium that floods light into the grand foyer which is emulated throughout the home by an extensive use of windows that only accentuate this ambience. The functional floor-plan with internal living zones seamlessly flow into multiple outdoor spaces including a extra-large pool and built in BBQ kitchen; perfect for Queensland living. A serviced pontoon offers the marine enthusiast bridge-free boating to the Broadwater and beyond in a protected and generous mooring. Extended open water & hinterland vistas can be enjoyed from all indoor and outdoor living spaces spoiling the lucky owner with such a premium and rare position. The chef’s kitchen will cater for all your culinary needs in style with designer custom cabinetry, premium appliances including gas cooktop, Carrara Marble benches, 3 metre concealed electric-controlled compartment and an adjacent temperature controlled feature wine cellar for all of your favourites.
The accommodation of the home has been intelligently separated from one another accommodating for modern family living with a guest suite downstairs whilst the Presidential master occupies the entire eastern wing of the first floor. Grand in size, the master suite offers an oversized luxe ensuite and dressing room whilst a private terrace provides a fantastic waterside retreat to unwind or start the day in peace.
To say you will not be disappointed is an understatement and a private inspection is a must to truly appreciate the craftsmanship, quality and attention to detail that this home offers.
– Absolutely turn-key; just move in, relax and enjoy this highly appointed home with exquisite finishes through out every square meter of this property
– Rare Premium 700m2* block with 20m* Broadwater facing waterfrontage
– Rare protected open water position with spectacular extended water & hinterland vistas
– Presidential style Master wing with luxe ensuite featuring soaking tub/spa, marble benchtops with his’n’her vanities & boutique style dressing room
– Ground Floor guest suite with B.I.R’s and Ensuite
– Executive Office with built-in cabinetry & sound-proof feature glass
– Media Room with Projector and Surround speaker system (multi-use with huge sliders transitioning the space to an extension of living areas)
– Entertainers kitchen with premium appliances, Carrara Marble benchtops, integrated fridge/freezer, custom cabinetry & concealed electric-controlled storage/feature
– Temperature controlled feature wine cellar
– Multiple outdoor living areas with built-in BBQ kitchen with stone benchtop
– Serviced pontoon with bridge-free boating to the Broadwater & beyond
– Outstanding quality throughout with designer paneling & bespoke cabinetry features
– 3 Car garaging plus 2 extra parking within security gate
– Secure gated property within the prestigious security patrolled estate of Sovereign Islands which is close to local shops, schools and amenities
Disclaimer: *= Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.