North East Facing Main River Luxury - Stunning City Views
House Sold - ISLE OF CAPRI QLD
This 3 level resort style masterpiece offers a rare caliber of architectural elegance and intelligent design seldom available to the market. Effortless yet powerful architecture is evident and underpinned by cutting-edge engineering bringing to fruition an iconic trophy home like no other that represents the epitome of Main River Gold Coast luxury lifestyle. Situated in the highly coveted enclave of Amalfi Drive, this North-East facing, full concrete construction statement residence delivers an impressive 816m2* floor-plan of meticulous detail and flawless finishes.
No expense was spared and the craftsmanship observed throughout will satisfy even the most fastidious of buyers. The clever mix of materials such as hardwoods, exposed concrete, natural stones and glass effortlessly compliment the architects intention to push the limits of design by providing art installation-like statements throughout the home both externally and internally.
You will be spoilt with a variety of living options offered from open plan contemporary living spaces to more intimate sections expected in a home of this caliber such as media room, library, gymnasium and multiple living spaces and a upstairs parent’s retreat.
The entertainers kitchen, flanked by American Walnut cabinetry, stunning stone benches, top of the range Miele and Liebherr appliances and an over-sized Butler’s pantry will surely impress even the most competent of chefs. Intelligently positioned, the kitchen sits in the meeting point of the residence servicing the indoor and outdoor zones beautifully. The alfresco, set against a spectacular city skyline backdrop provides a large space for entertaining and includes a custom outdoor BBQ kitchen, stunning 9m* x 5m* infinity edge pool with heated spa and waterside deck.
Some of the property Specifications are:
– 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms plus a private study with separate access
– Harmonious blend of unique architecture, extensive use of exposed concrete & timber
– Spacious kitchen, accented by American Walnut,butler’s pantry & sleek stone benches
– Open plan living room with gas fireplace nestled into stone feature wall, wet bar
– Dining room flows out to alfresco area, flanked by historic hardwood timber beams
– Outdoor kitchen, custom timber deck, a covered dining pavilion
– 9m x 5m infinity edge pool with heated spa
– 17m* private beach and pontoon with 3 phase power
– Children’s and parents separate luxury wings upstairs, each with own living space;
– Sumptuous master suite with iconic Gold Coast skyline views, soaring vaulted ceiling;
– Bedrooms 3 and 4 each present with walk-in-robes and share and an ensuite;
– The 5th bedroom awaits on the ground level, with and access to a modern 2-way bathroom
– Another contemporary family bathroom resides upstairs plus a powder room downstairs;
– 305m2* basement with a cinema-scope media room, gymnasium and 8 car garage
– CBUS home automation, security and ducted air-throughout, laundry chute;
– Imported Italian Zachetti tapware and door handles plus large timber pivot front door
– 5000 litre underground water tank;
– Lush, low maintenance gardens and easy stroll to Surfers Paradise and Capri on Via Roma Shopping and dinning precinct.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0 m²
- 8 Garage
- Secure Parking