North Facing Iconic Residence In Blue Ribbon Address
House - PARADISE WATERS QLD
This Bayden Goddard designed north facing residence is situated in highly sought-after Paradise Waters. Built by a quality builder, home features 1,172m2 of luxury, with multiple open plan outdoor entertaining areas, full CBUS home automation, stylish home theatre, a commercial lift, gymnasium, wine cellar as well as superb skyline and water views this home is sure to impress the most discerning buyer.
The properties expansive open living areas and column free basement are made possible due to the combination of the superb architectural design and the builders outstanding craftmanship. Using only the most exceptional finishes the attention to detail can be seen in the gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, butler pantry, two fireplaces and integrated Bang Olufsen sound system. This immaculate home provides effortless living and outstanding entertaining possibilities.
Open lounge and dining rooms flow onto the alfresco entertaining area and the tiled infinity edge pool then down to the water’s edge and pontoon.
Located on the first floor are four bedrooms including the master suite. Every room in this astonishing residence boasts an ensuite, with the master being appointed dual rain head showers, spa, dressing room and private balcony with views of the Surfers Paradise skyline. The fifth guest bedroom is located on the ground floor and all rooms are surrounded by automated external and internal blinds and retractable privacy screens, so your privacy is assured while maintaining views of the river and canal.
• North facing luxury in an exclusive Paradise Waters estate
• 5 spacious bedroom suites with luxury finishes
• 1,172m2 tri-level residence set out over a 904m2 block
• Contemporary faade designed by Bayden Goddard
• Fully equipped home theatre, commercial lift to all levels
• Formal lounge, living and dining room, with gas fireplaces
• Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau appliance plus deluxe butler’s pantry
• Alfresco area with tiled infinity edge pool, landscaped gardens
• Master suite with dressing room, spa and large balcony with skyline and water views
• Wide 33.6m* waterfrontage with wide canal and main river views
• Large 12m pontoon for all your boating need minutes to Broadwater
• Vast basement providing ample room for 8 + cars, a lot of storage options
• Substantial gym or multipurpose room and wine cellar
• CBUS home automation, which includes a holiday feature
• Bang and Olufsen music + NEC Phone system installed throughout the home
• Laundry with 2 x Miele dryers and an Asko Drying Cabinet, laundry chute
• Prestigious Admiralty Drive address, moments from Surfers Paradise
• Elite schools, cafes, restaurants, shops and beaches located within minutes of your address
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.