Best Value Family Home- Extended Views- North West Facing
House - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
This stunning luxury home offers an exclusive waterfront lifestyle that you have been searching for. In the heart of Sovereign Islands this double story home stands proudly on a 700*m2 bridge-free block and boasts all the affluent inclusions and features you would expect from a home of this caliber.
Relaxing is a treat, whether you’re enjoying the latest movies in your private cinema or taking in the extended canal water views while entertaining in the alfresco dining area by the sparkling pool. The generous size kitchen is fitted out with quality Miele appliances and engages with the dining area that flows effortlessly out through the bi-fold doors and onto the outdoor entertaining areas.
This home offers the space and comfort you deserve and has been priced for a quick sale to one lucky buyer as the owners are now committed elsewhere.
Please call Amir or Alister to arrange your private inspection before you miss out.
– 4 En-suited bedrooms with floor to ceiling tiles to bathrooms & stone bench-tops, Spa bath in master en-suite
– Home Theatre, Upstairs retreat with kitchenette
– Alfresco Dining area overlooking sparkling pool and canal
– Bridge free water access to Broadwater & beyond
– Wide bay views, ideal for boats & water toys
– 10mx3m Pontoon with rollers, winch, power, water & basin
– North-West facing, multiple living areas
– Kitchen with Miele appliances, stone bench-tops throughout, timber accents
Situated in the very exclusive and desirable Sovereign Islands where leasure, luxury & lifestyle come together to form one of the most relaxing, safe and friendly destinations to call home in Australia.
– Multiple parks & deep bridge free waterways
– 24/7 security patrols
– 2mins to restaurants, boutique shops & cafes
– 20mins to Surfers Paradise
– 45mins to Brisbane airport, 45mins to Gold Coast airport
– 5mins to Hope Island shopping centre & Runaway Bay shopping centre
– 10mins from 3 championship Golf Courses (The pines, The lakes, The Links)