Superiority and Magnificence on Brittanic on Huge 1008m2 * Broadwater block!
House - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
Brought to life by award-winning architect, Bayden Goddard, behold the architectural excellence and exceptionally designed 38 Brittanic. Perched within the prestigious blue chip collar cul-de-sac of Brittanic crescent rarely will you find a residence with such prominence which upholds the modern necessities of life.
Located on a wide expanse of water and boasting superb Broadwater views, no expense has been spared in this grand estate.
Imported marble throughout, sound proof home cinema, executive study and gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line Miele appliances and large scullery, through to the waterfront alfresco area with a professional Teppanyaki bar and outdoor kitchen, this home exudes the opulent desires of the most fastidious buyers. The perpetually sunny, heated saltwater pool and sunken fire pit, encircled with bench seating creates the most ambient of feelings letting you un-wind relax and entertain.
With the purposefully built rec room, with its full bar facilities and showcased by a feature wall of reclaimed Melbourne Brickworks remnants, not only ingeniously creates a master feel of superiority but also encapsulates a proud prestigious feel. The bedrooms are also a statement in superior design. A well endowed master suite with polished parquetry floors plus a built-in kitchenette, concealed TV and a marble ensuite boastfully exhume prominence and sophistication accompanied by an expansive, light-infused dressing room. The other bedrooms are also generous in size, with superb hotel style en-suites and walk-in robes, with the ground floor guest suite also featuring kitchenette and private access.
Situated in the sought after Sovereign Island gated community, as well as only minutes by car to Paradise Point cafes, restaurants make this home yours today!
• Completely rebuilt and designed by award winning architect, Bayden Goddard;
• Unparalleled finishes, including marble and parquetry inset floors, custom leather and nickel door handles;
• Bespoke attention to detail in the design, with a double air lock in the entry, garage on the western side and a alfresco entertaining area;
• 1,250 bottle, temp controlled wine cellar and top-of-the-line Miele wine fridges;
• Gourmet kitchen with integrated appliances, Italian Marble finishes, 4 ovens and a vast scullery;
• Open plan living and dining with a custom fireplace in the alfresco entertaining area;
• Master office with leather panelled walls and powder room, sound-proof media room and children’s study or well appointed 5th bedroom;
• Oversized master suite, with polished parquetry floors, designed to capture the breath taking views;
• Professional Japanese teppanyaki bar plus outdoor kitchen, equipped with 3 fridges, ice machine and more;
• The latest in CBUS home automation, including speakers, lighting and linen window coverings;
• Phase three power to 12m pontoon plus 60 of the highest grade, LG solar panels;
• Nestled in an exclusive, gated community, with 24/7 security patrols.
Disclaimer: *= Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you to confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.