North East Facing Luxury on 1369m2* with Full-Size Tennis Court and 45m* Waterfrontage
House - BENOWA WATERS QLD
Exclusively located in a prestigious Benowa Waters address, this extensive residence is a flawless showcase of timeless design, refined sophistication, superior quality and craftsmanship. Occupying approx. 1369m2 and situated in a prestigious quiet enclave in a sought-after cul-de-sac position, this luxurious home exudes understated elegance, world-class finishes and is hidden behind a timeless classic exterior.
Commanding a north-east aspect, the dynamic outlook is sublime with skyline views to Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. The two storey architecturally designed home offers discerning buyers’ full concrete construction with suspended slab, core filled concrete block and a cement rendered exterior. Take full advantage of the waterfront lifestyle with 45 metres of waterfront, which includes a fixed and floating pontoon for large or small vessels and jet skis.
The open floor plan seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living throughout. With luxury detail setting a new standard, the home remains warm and inviting, making it a unique retreat for family life, while poised for exceptional entertaining. A state-of-the-art kitchen is superbly equipped and features Miele appliances plus an integrated Miele expresso coffee machine and dishwasher while adjoining a large butler’s pantry with double sinks and extensive storage.
With a spacious study/gym off the kitchen the interior spaces enjoy an effortless flow to an undercover entertaining area complete with an integrated BBQ, television and sun soaked solar heated sparkling swimming pool. Two ensuited bedrooms to the ground floor and a dedicated media room make the home perfect for teenagers or visiting friends and family.Family excellence continues with the homes abundant upper level accommodation. All three king sized bedrooms are appointed with walk in wardrobes, two having their own bathroom. The palatial master enjoys a walk-through dressing room with extensive built-in wardrobe space plus a full sized ensuite and retreat opening onto the substantial balcony overlooking the Gold Coast city skyline.
Further highlights of this stunning residence include a full-sized flood lit tennis court, sandy kids play area/ casual sitting area, multiple living areas, ducted air conditioning and back to base security system.
The home is complete with an extensive amount of storage plus a triple automatic garage and off-street parking for a further 3 cars. This beautiful family home enjoys a tightly held address, offering easy access to prestige private schools, while moments to Broadbeach’s dining, entertainment and shopping district.
– Huge 45 metre waterfront*, fixed and floating pontoon for large/small vessels and jet skis
– 600m2* residence Concrete Construction residence
– Huge 1369m2* at the end of a prestigious cul-de-sac
– Low maintenance living
– Garaging for 3 cars, video intercom to entry gate with a further 3 cars to the driveway
– Professional full-size day night tennis court, solar-heated pool
– BBQ pavilion with built-in kitchen
– Master chef kitchen, all Miele appliances and generous scullery
– Induction cook top, integrated coffee machine, breakfast bar
– Large study and Media room
– 5 large bedrooms, 3 with balcony access, 5.5 bathrooms
– Master with lounge-retreat, ensuite, spa, double shower & enormous walk-in robe and shoe organiser
– Suspended concrete slab and block construction, zoned ducted air, security system
– Walking distance to schools, shopping, botanic gardens, 10 mins to the beach
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.