Inspired Modern Masterpiece on the Protected Broadwater with 30*m NNW Waterfrontage
House - SOVEREIGN ISLANDS QLD
Paul Clout Inspired! This resort style abode situated in a sheltered 6 Knots zone with direct Broadwater access offers outstanding residence which incorporates a tropical Queensland lifestyle with a resort feel, relaxed, private environment and a great sense of natural light and ventilation.
This residence is striking in every aspect, un-comprising and an immaculately beautifully finished home to relax and entertain with all the opulent desires of the most fastidious buyers. Nestled in the leafy street of Hampton Court this home has one of most endearing and beautiful park’s of Sovereign Island directly opposite, offering privacy and natural beauty at the entrance to your home. Afternoon sunsets with views over Mt Tamborine are captured from all entertaining areas including the Master bedroom.
Holding a point position in the sheltered Broadwater and boasting approximately 30*m water frontage to accommodate a boat up to 28m with 24m ponton, this home is your island paradise. This abode was built to last with solid concrete construction from basement slab to roof, with block filled walls. The house won Individual Home at the BIA Awards and was the winner for Excellence in Building for Queensland’s climate and was a finalist in Queensland House of the Year.
Natural elements are predominantly used from beautiful timbers, stonework and internal/external water features blending to enhance indoor/outdoor living. Featuring the finest building materials and finishes such as internal limestone tiles from Oman, slab on curved concrete staircase, Blackbutt flooring in the living room, with stainless steel/rod upstands and black butt handrails inside and on decks. New Zealand Schist stonework in the lounge room and feature work in front and side fencing.
The expansive outdoor areas encapsulating the panoramic views are the crowning jewel with a solar heated pool featuring its very own waterfall and an entertaining pavilion with feature stepping-stones. A freestanding 8 person massage spa compliments the outdoor area. Bask in the northern courtyard taking advantage of the morning Winter sun or watch the sun set slowly over the Gold Coast hinterland.
-Kitchen with indulgent stone benchtops & 2 pak kitchen, with state of the art latest model Miele appliances throughout with 90cm chiefs oven, combi steam/ micro oven, 2 dishwashers and cappuccino machine, electric grill and extractor downdraft fans.
-The latest model Gaggenau cook-top with; gas hobs, wok burner
– Beautifully endowed Butler’s pantry, with all full equipped appliances to cater to the most demanding of families
– 6 car basement garage with separate work bench, separate storage room, and massive in-built rain water tanks.
– High recessed ceilings throughout and grand and miraculous voids to encapsulate the sheer beauty of this homes architecture
– 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus powder room, Master with Panoramic hinterland vista’s
– Separate Media with surround sound speaker and projector system and separate lounge room with surround sound
– Master Office/Study with its own separate doorway to the front entrance
– Outdoor boasts a large gas plumbed state of the art barbecue and preparation area with in-built bar fridge and pull down sun-shades.
– Tropical resort style garden greets you at the main entrance with a grand gate-house welcoming you.
– Six separate Daikin air-conditioning systems providing individual control for cooling and heating in any season.
– A dumb waiter services from the basement and to first level for easy transport of groceries and other goods.
– Landscaped with mature palm trees, foxtails, rednecks, with a beautiful frangipani garden and tropical plants that surround the pool area.
– 24m x 4m pontoon with 3 phase power that would easily and comfortably accommodate a 90-100 foot Motor Yacht
-24/7 Security Patrolled gated community in one Gold Coast’s most prestigious suburbs
minutes drive to vibrant dining & shopping precinct
-Bridge free Broadwater access to nearby seaway & Pacific ocean in the most favoured quiet cul-de-sac position of Sovereign Islands.
If you want to come home from work every day to living in a 6-star tropical resort, then 33 Hampton Court is the home for you and your family!
Contact Us Today!
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.