Blue-Ribbon N/E Facing Culdesac Position.
House - SORRENTO QLD
Proudly presented to the market for the first time in 40 years, this well cared for & cherished family home offers the chance to live in what is arguably one of Sorrento’s premier addresses. Perfectly positioned in a tranquil, quiet cul-de-sac setting, this wonderful single storey home showcases a sense of peace and privacy.
Boasting a 829m2 block and a desirable north-east facing aspect, this spacious sanctuary enjoys exceptionally maintained living spaces, open plan design and polished floorboards.
Perfect for young growing families, empty nesters or down sizers, this charming home also offers a centrally positioned sparkling pool, reverse cycle air conditioning, a separate laundry, is securely fenced and gated, grassed areas for kids and pets, a large double lock-up garage with internal storage and a two-car secure carport.
Furhter features include an ensuited master, 2 additional bedrooms all with built-ins, and executive office, immaculate bathrooms with generous open plan casual living and dining options as well as formal living and dining rooms, there is plenty of space for growing families or entertainers. The beautifully renovated kitchen is the heart of this treasured home giving easy access to both casual and formal dining areas while flowing via servery windows and sliding doors to the sunny north facing entertainer’s terrace, which overlooks the beautiful waterfront, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing and enjoying the peaceful location.
Conveniently located only a short stroll to the Sorrento Village shops, a short drive to Pacific Fair, restaurants and shopping, the Gold Coast beaches and literally seconds to main river boating.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this home, these properties are a difficult to find!
• Intelligent contemporary open floor-plan
• Large Master bedroom with ensuite & W.I.R
• Well appointed 2nd Bedroom with spacious W.I.R
• 3rd bedroom with B.I.R and separate entry with direct pool access
• Executive office with built in cabinetry
• Formal combined Living & dining with stunning high pitched ceilings with alfresco access on both ends
• Polished solid timber flooring throughout
• Oversized Entertaining Pavilion overlooking waterside and terraced gardens
• 2 immaculate bathrooms
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Sparkling in ground pool
• 829m2 North East facing block
• 4 secure carparks with internal storage
• Well established and maintained gardens
• Fully fenced and gated with easy to care for manicured tropical gardens
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 829 m²
- 4 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining