Rare North Facing Waterfront Villa with Stunning Water and Skyline Views
Villa - SURFERS PARADISE QLD
This luxury waterfront villa is centrally located within a short stroll of HOTA, Gold Coast Turf Club, shops, cafés, restaurants, world-class Surfers Paradise beach, Chevron Island and Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct.
As you enter into this beautiful modern contemporary villa, you are welcomed with high ceilings, spacious open-plan living and dining that flows into the central kitchen with modern appliances that opens out to an entertaining terrace with lush gardens overlooking the sparkling plunge pool with breathtaking water and skyline views.
As you walk upstairs and enter the luxury master bedroom that flows out to private balcony with stunning water and skyline views. Offering a generous walk-in wardrobe, an open master ensuite with dual vanity, bath, separate toilet and extra large shower. The upper level also features a second spacious living area/rumpus room with an additional two bedrooms with walk in wardrobe and built in wardrobe and a functional two-way bathroom with dual vanity.
The lower level also includes an office or optional fourth bedroom with a bathroom/powder room and separate laundry with double lock-up garage showcasing ample storage throughout. This modern contemporary design has won awards for its architectural design along with its functionality and practical design. This stunning yet low-maintenance home has the ability to let you unwind and relax whilst also taking your breath along with the stunning views. Featuring a shared pontoon moments from Main River and lush gardens surrounding this spectacular villa.
This home offers location, privacy, elegance and luxury with the highest of quality finishes throughout. Your new home and luxury lifestyle awaits!
– Central location, air-conditioning, spacious open-plan living and dining
– High ceilings, electric blinds downstairs living area with led lighting and ambient lighting, open bi-fold doors
– Central gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, dual ovens, expresso machine, ample storage, bespoke cabinetry
– 3 generous bedrooms, built in robes and walk-in robes, 1 study or optional 4th bedroom, 3 bathrooms, premium quality finishes throughout.
– Generous master suite with balcony, skyline and water views plus walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with full-height mirror, extra large shower and bath
– Timber stairs, tile flooring throughout downstairs with quality carpet upstairs and in office.
– Bedroom two and three is upstairs, with access to a two-way bathroom, built in wardrobe in one and walk-in robe in the other
– Alfresco timber deck fitted with frameless glass and a plunge pool plus water and skyline views;
– Security, intercom Ducted air-conditioning, lighting with dimmers and double garage; Shared deep water pontoon, easy-care gardens, secluded entry with intercom.
This low-maintenance villa is all you could ever want and ask for!
All offers prior to Auction will be submitted to the owner. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Inspect and make your offer today!
Auction on-site 5th September at 11am
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining