Acreage Semi-rural - TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN QLD
Land 1.2ha, (3 acres)*, 79m* frontage with special facilities/commercial prospects
Building areas 657m2* under roof, plus 52m2* open timber decks
We live in a period of geometry in architecture, simple lines, concise forms, and functionality of space.
Among the modern projects, those that can boast a true personality come across.
“Laurel Lane” – an exceptional property, Masterful in design, Mediterranean style and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this work of architectural art. An Outstanding quality construction using the finest materials and exquisite craftsmanship.
Secluded and nestled on 3 acres* of established rolling lawns and a beautiful country garden, including feature pond with waterfall as well as an organic Orchard – all viewable from what seems like endless amounts of patio space.
A Peaceful Mediterranean oasis in the heart of Tamborine Mountain and less than one kilometre from the centre of North Tamborine Village, and walking distance to Wineries, etc for those social afternoons.
Features include :
– Travertine and red marble flooring throughout
– Feature coffered Tasmanian Oak & Jarrah panelling ceilings
– Custom made wrought iron balustrade
– Open plan living and dining room
– Separate large kitchen
– Four bedrooms incl four walk-in robes – 2 fitted out with Elfa drawer & hanging systems
– Three full bathrooms, one with spectacular tiled domed ceiling; 2 bidets and 1 spa-bath
– Two large study/offices
– Three entertaining terraces and deck
– Good sized laundry with exterior access
– Solid internal cedar doors
– Luxaflex superior energy efficient blinds to gallery windows & office skylight
– Numerous Large sky lights of polycarbonate sheeting several with night lights
– 8 Reverse cycle split unit air conditioning throughout
– 6 KVA Honda generator suitable for electronic equipment
– 3 phase power
– Triple garage with remote control doors
– Security entrance gate with TV intercom, auto opening for exiting & operated remotely
– Deep Bore with good quality water & Auto irrigation to major garden areas
– 60,000 L water stored in 4 tanks, purification system is Ceramic cartridge & UV
– Fully enclosed with dog proof fence
– Asphalt & bitumen to gravel loop rd. with new addition for straight exit from garages above parking area
– 36m x 12m Galvanised steel pipe net enclosure, for Organic Orchard / veg. garden lined with weed mat & covered with river stone,
– 79m frontage with special facilities/ commercial prospects
Tamborine Mountain is a beautiful lush green mountain plateau in the Gold Coast Hinterland, only 45 minutes* drive from Brisbane and 35 minutes* drive to Gold Coast CBD / Surfers Paradise. It is home to the first ever National Park in Queensland and a secret hideaway for Australia’s city dwellers.
At every turn you will encounter breathtaking scenery and views, abundant wildlife and clean mountain air. Also a strong cottage Industry including many local arts and crafts, a host of natural and man-made attractions, award winning wineries and top-class restaurants, country markets, festivals and events, a whole host of accommodation choices including romantic couples’ cottages and B&Bs await you on Tamborine Mountain.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3 acres
- Floor Area is 709 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating