Fabulous Family Home - Dual Living Potential
House Sold - BONOGIN QLD
Set amongst superb natural bushland within the highly sought after Mudgeeraba Forest Estate and close to all that the wonderful Gold Coast lifestyle has to offer, this stunning 550m2* family home has been crafted to offer a luxurious and comforting sense of tranquility whilst enjoying nature on your doorstep.
The perfect family home and entertainer. Cleverly designed, offering an exceptionally clever floor plan including the option of dual living.
A perfect balance between inspiring architectural feats and the soothing elements of casual relaxed living with internal/external blending to enhance seamless indoor/outdoor living overlooking nature and the superb resort style pool, heated spa, and stunning feature rock-wall water fall on the other.
This home is striking in every aspect – a beautiful place to relax and regroup with family & friends.
– 5,297m (1.3 acre) block including your own fresh water creek and rock pools
– Approx 150m2 of outdoor living space across three separate outdoor areas with
treetop bush outlook – perfect for a large family and entertaining.
– Stunning and private resort style pool, heated spa and feature rock waterfall
– Spacious kitchen, butlers pantry, stone island bench, breakfast bar and servery
flowing to huge outdoor undercover deck overlooking the reserve
– Australian hardwood timber flooring throughout
– Spacious and functional study with tropical garden and waterfall outlook
– The upstairs /downstairs living design has the potential and capacity to be utilized as
– Two master retreats, (upstairs and downstairs) both complete with WIR and ensuites.
– The upstairs master offers gorgeous hinterland outlook through floor to ceiling
windows whilst the ensuite gives the feeling of being “one with nature”.
– Each of the five king sized bedrooms overlook the scenic forest setting and
– Three bathrooms, four toilets, two bath tubs.
– The downstairs living/ games room could be utilised as a sixth bedroom or third
lounge room – includes has own private entry
– Double garage that is two metres longer than average, with space for tools or gym
– Hand laid, imported “Schist Rock” has been laid piece by piece inside and outside of the
– Beautiful feature turbo boosted wood burner fireplace in upstairs living area
– Completely fenced front yard
– Solar panels for electricity. Gas for spa heating and cooking
– Excellent sized laundry
– Zoned aircon throughout
– Town water PLUS 25000*ltr water tank with new pump
Close proximity to some of the Gold Coast’s best schools
Easy access to the M1
5 minute drive to Robina Town Centre
15 minute drive to beautiful Burleigh Heads
25 minutes to Gold Coast airport
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,297 m²
- Floor Area is 550 m²
- 3 Carport
- Gas Heating