Would Grace the Cover of Prestige Home Magazines
House - BIGGERA WATERS QLD
This is a contemporary builders home with features reminiscent of Paul Clout designs. There is an opulent, luxurious, resort style to this home. The appeal starts at the street. Situated at the end of Middle Quay Drive you can be assured of a peaceful, secure location on the premium island setting in Harbour Quays. The house presents beautifully and a resort inspired gatehouse provides the perfect setting to be welcomed.
An architectural delight with a floorplan that has been carefully planned to merge functionality with the waterfront lifestyle. Inspired use of glass to capture the views and drench the home in natural light, whilst glass louvres allow soft breezes to circulate the home. Rich textures and soft tones adorn this home and it is a place that you can quickly relax in to.
Large bedrooms, multiple living areas, gorgeous alfresco settings, large pool, gardens and more. This property has endless features that will undoubtedly appeal to anyone who views it.
The property has an outstanding north to water position overlooking wide water and Prestige homes on the opposite island and showcases over 31 metres of waterfrontage.
Bridge heights are the same as Runaway Bay Islands and you will accommodate large vessels. It is approximately 15 minutes in to the Broadwater.
The location of Harbour Quays is central to pretty much everything. 5 minutes walk to Harbourtown, famous for its international shopping and world class cinemas, restaurants and cafes. Private Schools, Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University are less than 10 minutes by car. The Motorway north and south can be reached in approximately 10 minutes. Surfers Paradise is approximately 15 minutes. Walking paths and bikeways are close by and by bike you can be at main beach in under 30 minutes without riding on the road.
– Approx 31metre north facing waterfrontage
– Premium island position with wide water aspect
– Large master suite with ensuite and his/hers walk in robes
– 3 additional bedrooms on upper level opening to separate family room
– 3 bedrooms with built in desks
– Study area on upper level
– Guest bedroom on ground level
– 3 bathrooms with full height porcelain tiles
– Cinema room with stepped seating, screen, projector & speakers
– Large Executive office with 2 bulit in desks opening to courtyard
– Chefs kitchen with waterfall stone bench tops
– Smeg appliances, Built in Coffee Machine, plumbed Refrigeration space
– Open plan dining and living on ground level
– Formal lounge on upper level
– 3 metre ceilings to ground level, 2.7 metre ceilings to upper level
– Laundry Chute, Built in Ironing centre
– Ducted, zoned A/C, Ducted vacuum, Fans
– Natural gas to kitchen, BBQ & hot water (instantaneous)
– Outdoor alfresco/kitchen with built in Bbq & fridge
– Secure pedestrian gate with intercom access
– 10,000 litre underground water tank
– Irrigation system
– 5 Kva solar (20 x 250watt panels)
– 12.5m x 3m inground pool with provision for solar heating
– Sandstone tiling to alfresco and pool area
– 12 metre x 3 metre Pontoon, powered, plumbed
– Garden large enough for kids play area
– Landscaped gardens
– 3 car garage with storage & rear roller door
– Extremely well maintained and presented
– 734 m2 approx
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 734 m²
- 3 Garage